Saturday, January 3, 2015

animal right

t is ...true that my next door neighbors two cats Roaming ab out 24 hours a has been a real pain in the ass yet now that winter is upon me I am growing more and more concerned.

A few months ago I spoke to the head of animal control by email and I asked her are these apartments residents really permitted to let their Cats stay Out 24/7?!

 She responded that DogSot permitted to be out lose but cats are.

At 3 in the morning you can hear these two cats outside crying or being in heat or whatever the heck it is its very very loud.

My front porch get some nice Daily Sun and the cats are beginning to church on the ledge of myront porch! therefore I got some good photos today but am I right or wrong? Is it not cruel to leave these two cats outside when it gets to be 0 degrees at night? Why are we protecting the dogs and not protecting the cats? Well I'm allergic to cats so I'm not going to let my cats inside when its warm out I leave my front porch open door open and they come inside which I shoot them away. Shoo not shoot!

Please leave your comments regarding whether or not you feel it is inhumane for these people to leave their cats outside in this kind of weather. They do keep a bowl of food and water on their front porch and there is also a cat house but that does not give me much comfort, & I would not describe myself as an overt animal lover like most Americans are

No comments: