Thursday, January 29, 2015

Part 2 Looking back at 1/29/1996

6.25 an hour times 26 hours a week equals 164.50

164.5 a week times 4.5 weeks equals 740.25 monthly earnings

that equals 8775 a year which will still put me below the poverty line

but if I can work 40 hours a week then I will make 12k a year, if I pay 400 a month in rent then I will b paying 40% of my wages on housing, and "recommend" you never ever pay more then 25% of your monthly income in housing.

But if I am not able to find work beyond the part time job, I will be forced to pay 54% of my income in housing.

I was impressed with both folks who interviewed me.  I hope to only have to keep it 3 to 4 months becauase of my deep desire to get out of this deadly city

At the light rail stop I sa 2 teen boys.  Even though the one boy was standing next to a garbage can he threw his fast food cup into the river.  Not only is it against the law but it brakes my heart.

He went on to break another law in quick succession when he got on the light rail train without purchasing a ticket.  That can result in a uge fine.  Once he got on the train he told his friend that he has a disease called "clap"

Upon my arrival at the Woodberry light rail stop, I stopped by the Clipper Mill memorial.  (the clipper hill studio fire)  Numerous items had been left at the memorial earlier today. Flowers, cards and teddy bears.  Makes me a little bit sad.  Apparently today is one of the deceased firemen's birthday. 

No comments: