Saturday, January 24, 2015

June 1st 2009 through January 24th 2015

I'm going to give you more information than I've ever given you before in regards to my history as a crime victim over the past 10 years/on the other hand I have to leave out the sad nitty gritty details due to the fact that there are 3 plus males who are still not in prison for what they did to me.

I initially assumed that the crimes that I endured between June 1st 2005 and may 30th 2009 we're crimes based on the color of my skin. (I am caucasion in case you didn't notice)

I did not realize but I did fear that I would be followed when I moved to Hampstead in June 2009, when I was accepted into a housing program similar to section 8, another completely blind move.

Had I realized that the perpetrators would do everything in their power to find me no matter where I went, I would not have indicated on my blog that I was in Hampstead.

Between June 1st 2009 and February 1st 2010 with the exception of one crime perpetrated by my Ridgely House neighbor, I lived a relatively safe existence. But sadly between February 1st 2010 and April 7th 2011 I would be the victim of a series of violent crimes that would make my life at Walker mews look like a "permanent day in the park"

So I fled more than 2,000 miles on April 7, 2011 because I knew that if I didn't I would be most likely be murdered.

 From April 7th 2011 until April 23rd 2013 I would have 15 to 20 more addresses. When I was back in Maryland and my formal address was in Carroll County Maryland I still informally moved a couple hundred times trying to elude capture and elude getting murdered.

Very strangely (a statistical anomaly) even though I fled more than 2,000 miles I would become the victim of a long series of strange crimes that would last until April 23rd 2013. The crimes were extremely similar to the ones I endured in Maryland although in Arizona nobody actually ever shot at me like they used to do in Maryland.

Its really pretty weird because up until April 23rd 2013 there were a lot of weird crimes scary scary stuff but it still didn't look like I would get murdered like in Maryland.

Now that's not to say that I haven't been the victim of any crimes since April 23rd 2013; because since that date I'm going to say I've been the victim of about 8 crimes.

How can a person go more than 2,000 miles and still be a target, why are the crimes so so similar to the ones that occurred in Maryland.

Did someone or some gang really invest the resources to follow me this far? I don't have the answer and I won't be able to sleep tight until I do...

I cannot tell you the details of the crimes that have occurred since June 1st 2009 because I have to save something for the book and because since the perpetrators are still not in prison it does not feel appropriate for me to put the details of the crimes here on my blog. But it's quite miraculous that I am Alive and I really don't have much of any more fight left in me at all. I do not believe that life should be a fight and I would say that mine has been since the day I was born...

No comments: