Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Google shut down mid post

so on Facebook I'm finding hundreds upon thousands of people who are very very ill with some diseases similar to my own and it's been nice to be back out on Facebook someone locked me out of he hacked into my account and he figured out a way to keep me locked out of my FB account for 4 years. I asked FB to just shut the account down but they never did that well I guess now I'm kind of glad they didn't.

I'm afraid there isn't really much of anything normal happening in my life right nowbut if something normal or positive does happen I will certainly let you know about it

I'm temporarily on home health care and they sent a nurse out here yesterday and she's someone who I know from the community and who I met 4 years ago and she's one of the few nurses from the Behavioral Health Center who really really impressed me although she is a standard nurse.

So that was a positive thing and as long as I ok and she will come out every week and check on me. It's great when you have a rapport with someone because then you can talk about all sorts of subjects and things that might be going on in your life therefore it's more meaningful to me than just having her come out and check my vital signs.

Within the first 10 minutes of her coming out here I brought up the final exit book that I have checked out of the library for the third time. That's the right to die movement that I told you about a long time ago.

No comments: