Thursday, January 22, 2015

do it right the first time? fugedaboutit!

everything's just as broken in Arizona is it was in Maryland. Nothing gets done right small nothing gets done right big.

I was out less than 2 hours tonight and both things I attempted to do we're done wrong I'm only going to talk about one right now, this would qualify as a small thing but what is so maddening is it happens every single time.

Retail restaurants medical care it doesn't matter everything's broken.

This evening I did something I very rarely do I went through a fast food drive-thru and iconic hamburger place in northern Arizona.

I go up to the speaker and I order a mushroom burger and a root beer. The girl calls back through the microphone she states that'll be a hot dog and a root beer right? I said no that's not what I said I said mushroom burger and beer.

Sorry!  she said

After about maybe a seven or 10 minute wait and it is well worth it in this case, she States the price: that'll be $9.50 she said

Me-since when is 450 + 250 =9.50!

Sorry ! she said

I'm just wondering when everybody is going to stop being sorry and do something right for a change?

If any of my readers are experiencing society has completely broken on every level please tell me your story!

No comments: