Saturday, January 3, 2015

small miracles

so. I, that's really revolting'm in my favorite restaurant and for the first hour the music was nice and low but just as I logged on to my blog; an employeeturned it up really loud.

 It turns out that the the way they do things is as they get more customers they are required to turn the stereo to a higher volume. If only I knew in advance that they were going to do this I would know when I can and cannot come to the restaurant.

So when I asked themanager if he could turn it down and explain the policy :-(

 I can always put earplugs in but I hate putting them damn things in my ears.I wish this Santa Claus would have bought me some Bose noise cancelling headphones! But no such luck

 after taking 4 sleeping pills last night I slept from 4 a.m. To 4 p.m.. I don't have a migraine, nausia, or severe stomach pain like most days.

mentally and emotionally I feel pretty good. But it's amazing the restaurant sounds like a tuberculosis ward, everybody is hacking up a Lungthe  Revoltingto listen to.

if I could afford to buy a house thenI might start sleeping normally, if I could sleep like a normal person it's possible that my entire view of life would change for the better and I would actually enjoy waking up in the morning.

But as far as apartment living is concerned you already know that it's not going to matter how many times I move unless I could afford to live in a place with sound proofing I am never going to sleep like a normal person.I truly do not mind living in small spaces, but an extra room would help so I could have an office and a place for a computer etc.

So for today I feel okay but God knows what tomorrow will bring...

No comments: