Sunday, January 18, 2015

still very seriously ill

the only thing that's new is that instead of being 75 or 80 percent homebound I've been 99% homebound in the last 6 weeks.

My my doctor will in my particular case my nurse practitioner said to me the other day will you look fine to me how can you say that your health is declining rapidly?

I'm in utter disbelief this is a sure sign that I am going to have to find another physician. She's been with me for 21 months and does not consider excruciating pain that never goes away to be a problem? That's a problem exclamation! That is a real problem.

I couldn't fall asleep after taking to rest real pills so I took a seroquel as well. The banging quieted down in my building and I slept nearly 16 hours. I know a lot of people that sleep this much all the time but for me it's unprecedented. So I don't mind at all that I've been awake all night it's Sunday morning I've been I never went to sleep that's okay I hope to get out of the house even though the pain is still unreal just absolutely unreal I mean the only break that you get is when your sleeping.

To in my real life I can't find anybody else who lives every single day in excruciating pain their whole body that is. I found the number of people in chronic pain on Facebook but I can't find too many people who are in excruciating pain

I don't know if it's the line where the fiber my algia I also have some other undiagnosed things going on but as I've told you before I'm not willing to go on indefinitely living like this

No comments: