Wednesday, January 21, 2015

been awake 4 days

I've been awake since Saturday at 9 p.m.. It seems that I fall into some sort of an in between state or a very very light sleep on some nights but last night I didn't even get that. In that very light sleep or when you have trouble breathing that can encourage absolutely horrific nightmare said I don't even want to repeat. Well maybe I'll change my mind but for now I don't really want to put that out here

A couple of the girls on facebook said that hospitals in some cases will put people in some sort of a coma if you haven't slept for 3 days or 4 days or whatever, interested in learning more about that but more importantly perhaps I should go to a sleep clinic and be evaluated.

Even though I had violent stomach pain on Monday night all day Tuesday and then Wednesday as well which is today, on Monday I managed to walk almost 2 miles in a park that I had never been in before. That was pretty miraculous I had to do that with my new Kane. By the one mile mark my back was hurting extremely severely but I was able to complete it complete the loop. Definitely felt good to be away from the cars and breathing clean air and be away from the noise it didn't look particularly pretty likely because it is the dead of winter and it just happened to be a freaky warm day.

That particular part didn't really do anything for me as far as beauty is concerned but on the drive I took the other day I was very shocked I found that even within 3 miles of where I live I found a lake that was half frozen the part that wasn't frozen head geese in their families out playing and the contrast of the pines the ice the Sun and the partially melted snow really blew my mind.

Been getting some amazing photos with my new smartphone. That was part of my motivation in getting a smartphone is to advance my photography hobby a little bit.

I can't remember if I told you this but they can't do the biopsy to find out if I have cancer until I arrange transportation. They will not let me take the bus or a taxi cab they want somebody to accompany me both there and back in the event of complications. So I will have to check and see whether or not Medicaid covers transportation for certain things like this. I don't think medicaid covers transportation for the endoscopy and colonoscopy.

You're always thinking about how much pain you're in and how sick you feel. Like I said I just found some Facebook groups for people who are chronically ill and I

No comments: