Sunday, July 5, 2015

1 year ago o today

I wish I could tell you things as they are happening, but sadly I cannot because the stalking began in June 2005. I feared filling in the details on the blog and I still fear it, because I feared that if I put all the details up here that it would increase the chances that I would be murdered.

That being said I could not put up here right away about having a car. My stalker destroyed my last car not only externally but the internal workings and even got inside my automobile and cut everything up with a nice and would purposely vomit on the seats. I could go on and on and on, that's exactly what I plan to do once I get featured on Dateline or Investigation Discovery true crime channel.

Shockingly even though I was forced to flee Maryland I still endured many serious and on-going crimes here in Arizona all the way through to April 2013. Much to my shock and surprise even in the year that I've had the car someone's been coming back repeatedly to vandalize it. This time the person has not been able to get inside the vehicle and has not done things like cut the brakes which is the sorts of things that he did when I lived in Maryland.

I can't say that having a car has made me happier but you have watch me document for 8 years about how when I was on public transportation I was spending up to seven hours a day commuting. I live in a small town and you very much need a car here, life is dreadfully difficult without an automobile here so like any town in America having an automobile has given me freedom and choices. & I no longer have to waste up to 50 hours a week commuting!

Currently because of the monsoon rains it has affected my battery so I can't use the car today, I'm very very lucky because I ended up drifting in the parking lot today rather than getting stranded out on a major road right in the middle of the hail and rain. Tomorrow I'll have to figure out how to get the vehicle over to the servicing place, thank goodness I won't have to take money out of my own pocket exactly for the repair because I paid for a 2 year warranty, bumper to bumper.

No comments: