Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Retail hell

There's this really nasty guy that works at the convenience store the other two that he works with her really nice however

I asked the lady how come I have to pay tax on these energy energy drinks when I come here but I don't have to pay tax on energy drinks when I pay at the grocery store

She turned to jerk off and asked him if he knows the answer. He said miss it is what it is if you don't like it then you can take it up with the owner!

I said well geez I didn't say anything that deserved a response like that its just a question

This reminds me that when I lived in Baltimore right on the city line I'm going to say 99 percent of all retail transactions the clerks would either not make eye contact at all or they would pick a fight with you

No comments: