Sunday, July 19, 2015

Gems and treasures northern Arizona

The craziest thing happened to me this evening when I was taking my evening walk in the neighborhood that I only walk in two or three times a year

Right there on a city street was a homemade box very professional looking with about 20 books in it there was a sign that said take one give one

Obviously I couldn't give one because I didn't know that I was going to be coming across this I ended up taking the book that turns out to be very similar to the one that I begin writing it is called child of the dark

Very few people write books the way I do and the way this lady does where we basically or just publishing our journals. This is a story of Carolina Maria de jesus life. Crushing poverty in Brazil, publishing her book got her out of poverty!

No comments: