Thursday, July 16, 2015

don't sleep at all or

I either don't sleep at all, or I have multiple nightmares where I am being raped tortured and attempted murder. It's extremely extremely rare for me to have an actual dream. I also I'm going to say maybe about a year ago began hallucinating. I only hallucinate after I've gone to bed not when I'm up and about and awake. But the Husa nations are always the same well they're very similar each time it's always a man breaks in and attempts to rape me but never succeeds in actually seriously hurting me. I doubt highly that I have any sort of schizophrenia but due to my post traumatic stress disorder and being a violent crime survivor I believe the things that are happening to me now or results of that.

Z clinics in town for so-called mental health care are deplorable. My health insurance does not cover any counseling or mental health other than maybe a psychologist rather than a therapist. So if I wanted to I could get medication but not any kind of actual therapy and less I went to the college and the college only helps you during the school year they you won't get to stick with the same counselor because after they graduate you have to go to a different counselor.

Is it any wonder that veterans come back to this country and commit suicide. I am very disappointed in the media only recording on war veterans PTSD because I know that there are probably millions of citizens what's the word when you're not a veteran I can't think of the words but now I'm detterence there are probably millions of non veterans who also have PTSD and are at suicide risk.

When you wake up and you're aware of all these horrible nightmares that you had it makes it even harder nearly impossible to get out of bed and face your day.

My friend markieren mountain town thanks that I put everything else here on my blog but it's actually much much worse than what I put on the blog

No comments: