Sunday, July 5, 2015

You would be shocked

You would be shocked at all of the diagnoses I have received since turning 30. You would also be shocked at all of the different symptoms I have from the time I wake up in the morning until the time I go to bed at night.

But generally speaking the pain is so severe and unbearable that even if I slept 6 hours and feel that that was an adequate amount of sleep I usually will go back to sleep because I cannot bear how much pain I'm in. In my real life I don't know anybody at all who lives with excruciating pain all day long everyday. But I know thousandswomen who are living this way through my Facebook support groups. Some of these women are extremely surprised and impressed that I am walking a minimum of 8 miles every week even while being in severe pain.

I would like to figure out whether or not this telephone has a decent audio recorder and since I live alone and nobody knows what I'm going through I would like to speak into the audio throughout the day and then transcribe it and put it on the blog.

If I had the equipment and I knew how to do it and I had a personal computer I would put a video up on youtube about what I'm living with and what life is really like. I have seen some videos like that but I haven't seen any yet describing the long list of symptoms that I have.

No comments: