Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Earplugs R frequently not an answer

Despite nearly home invasions and looting at the time I took a job knowing that I had absolutely everything going against me. The noise pollution so excruciating that it could be compared to living in the middle of a construction site.

Sadly I only lasted one day for that reason. I knew that I had everything going against me with being in such severe pain. I knew that if the car broke down I would not be able to afford it to repair it. I believe I got the job probably autumn 2008 roughly right after I got right after I bought the car.

All I had to do was be a file clerk which was perfect because I didn't really have to computer skills and I just needed some way to get ahead. I took the 24 hour week position I can't believe I did this because it was at a time in my life where I could barely stand for more than 10 minutes now this is definitely still true I do not stand I can walk but I don't stand for more than 5 minutes normally.

C commute during rush hour was about an hour each way. I cannot recall what happened that night at la pew but even when I took the job I knew that I was only sleeping no more than a half an hour a night.

I even talked the employer and letting me make my own hours so we decided on Monday Wednesday Friday I would work 24 hours a week. After that first day I was like wow I can do this I can really do this and look it with how this is going to

No comments: