Friday, July 17, 2015

Avril and me Lyme disease

Avril Lavigne on Her Struggle With Lyme Disease: http://youtu.be/UC3v_Qs4SPs

Not until watching this video did I make the connection between my symptoms and Lyme disease. One of the symptoms that the singer had was an ability to stand. An in ability to stand. That's the same problem that I've had for I'd say close to 15 years and I was infected 15 years ago. I typically never ever stand for more than 5 to 10 minutes. If I need to wait at a bank in line or at the pharmacy in line then I'll look for a chair or I'll sit on the ground. This frequently means that people don't realize I'm in line and I have to tell them that I am but that I am unable to stand. I can walk but only on certain days, and Avril also mentioned inability to move well that's also a symptom of fibromyalgia and that's definitely beenan issue for almost 22 years

No comments: