Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hell's Hallways Have New Carpeting/Correspondence in Hell

Of course you know that Linden and La Pew were due to come into my home to "inspect" their own work yesterday, 7/14. I can't stand to see any of their faces so I stayed out all day. I left the following note on my door for them.

You will put back up the bedroom blinds that you took down when you replaced my windows and you will repair the new kitchen tiles that YOU damaged when you put them in 2 weeks ago.

(As you can see playing nice does not work)

When I returned yesterday they had put back up my living room blinds and in the process completely destroyed them. They don't work AT ALL ANYMORE! So today, I have to email La Pew, Linden, and the new owners to tell them of the damage so that I don't get charged when I move out. I don't really care that I don't have usable blinds, quite frankly if it's a choice between not having blinds, and having Linden back in my apt. or la pew back in my apt. I'd rather be without blinds. They put back up the bedroom blinds, and they close and open somewhat but did get partially wrecked in the process of being taken up and down. They somewhat repaired, but did not completely repair the kitchen tiles. When emailing La Pew and the new owners today I'll have to bring all of this up so that I don't get charged for stuff that I didn't damage. Other tenants are complaining loud and clear too, but I think I"m the only one who ever complains to the owners or who would consider going to the BBB or to Angie's List (which you have to pay to register with)

No comments: