Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thursday 7/11 "What I read, What I bought, what I ate, and where I walked"

What I ate for lunch today:
_________________________________

An amazing vegan tofu wrap from Zia's health food store in Towson, that makes me reconsider going back to veganism
____________________________________________________


Where I walked today:
________________________________________________________


through the Towson farmer's market taking in the all the glorious sights of flowers, fruits, veggies, children, outdoor diners, crafters, etc.
______________________________________________
What I read today:

(Because I never fell asleep last night)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The children's book entitled: "The Midnight Faeries" About a little girl who couldn't fall asleep because she lost her charm necklace. The faeries found her necklace under the brightness of the full moon and made her promise not to tell that faeries exist. The book includes a charm necklace.

What book I bought today:

Children's Atlas of the World

No comments: