Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"One Block away from a better life"

Why didn't I fill out this form earlier? I wondered this as I just re-discovered it in my pile of papers

. I read it carefully and saw nothing on the form itself prohibiting me from qualifying so I filled it out

. It's called County Ride. They are vans that come and get you and take you wherever you need to go around the county. This would make me much more employable. There are also taxis that take you anywhere in Baltimore County for 3 dollars each way. Supposedly all you need is for your doctor to verify that you are not capable physically of withstanding the buses. My Dr. o.k.'d the paperwork, I sent it off, and dreamt of how much easier my life would be.

After I got all the papers off, I found a brochure describing County Ride in more detail. Turns out I need to live one block North of where I live to qualify.......................................

No comments: