Monday, July 28, 2008

Update on my Health

There isn't really much of an update. This is the first day where I am beginning to gain my strength back. Ironically I had to cancel the last 3 physical therapy appts. (the car accident) because I don't have the emotional, physical, and psychological wherewithal to be on the buses in the heat. From the bus stop to the p.t. appt. is a 1.5 mile walk which is nearly impossible for me to do when I feel good let alone when I'm sick.

Given the array of symptoms I've had (but no transportation to get to my primary care doctor) I would bet that most doctors would put me in the hospital as an inpatient. But I don't anticipate I'd get better in a hospital. Nor will I get better will I live..........................

I will have a car on 8/4 and plan to go in for a sick visit then.

No comments: