Friday, January 22, 2010

"Does Elana have a balanced blog?"

Absolutely not. Have I tried to create a balanced blog? yes. That was an easier thing to do when I had a t.v. Because I could lighten up my blog a little by discussing what was happening on the Bachelor and other light reality shows. At least I'm getting some media access via the internet. And I'll try to remember to discuss the movies I go to see. But mostly I talk about my day to day life and you know I don't have alot of positive experiences.

Putting my own personal circumstances aside, today I will evaluate Carroll County. C.C., overall as a very healthy society. I give this county a very high rating. Reminds me alot of Lafayette, Indiana. No crime, rough winters.

No public transit isn't good but if you have a car that you can afford to keep up then you have the potential for a good life. I've been very active. I went to the community Thanksgiving, Christmas carrolling, i go to the historical society talks, I go to free programming at the library, i go to a support group................Of course in the warmer months I go to the festivals-which I blog about. And the carnival and such.

People are very friendly, I can leave stuff on the seat of my car, I'm not going to get mugged, the beauty of the land is breathtaking all year long, the air is clean-it's most certainly a good place to raise children.

Now the singles scene, what singles scene? And I know there is karaoke and such but I have never done a night time activity yet because I don't really know of any!

I give Hampstead and Carroll County, 5 stars..............................

No comments: