Thursday, January 28, 2010

"My Sleep is Riddled with Nightmares"

O.k. So here is a nightmare I'm willing to put on the blog. I'm in a park like setting. There are many people out and there are benches. The weather is warm. A young man/teen hands me a manilla envelope. It is his million dollar inheritance in cash.

The reason he gave it to me is because he wants me to count it.   I have about $6.00 of it in my hand. The moment I sit down at a bench to count it, I am abducted by a man with a knife. He takes me all through the park. I keep yelling for people to call 911 but no help comes.

What's funny is, in real life, I am very good in a crisis. I have a poker face and can appear very calm on the outside even if I'm not.

I calmly said to my abductor: "Exactly what is it that you want from me?"

Abductor-calmly replies: "I don't know what I want from you!"

My abductor walked a few steps away from me and said: "Look at this"

At this point I took off running. I approached 3 women in the park for help. They resented the interruption........................

Nightmare ends

No comments: