Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"My Synchronistic Life"

Sat. evening I was sitting in a coffee house with a strange array of reading material. A few bad magazines and a couple of strange but fascinating books. I picked up the one on Serial Killers. (there were 2) This book was 8 x 11 or 11 x 13 it was large.

First chapter-everything you ever didn't care to know about Ted Bundy. Fascinating. I didn't quite finish it, but before that day I really knew nothing.

Here's the crazy synchronistic part. Next day, Carroll county times-picture of Ted Bundy! Caption-21 year anniversary of his assasination (or whatever the word is)

---------------------------------------------------------

Today I was in physical therapy. I was telling the staff that I can't get down the water that comes out of my tap. It's nauseating. I told them that I might do the free water testing I saw advertised. Anyhow, this cop comes in to do the p.t. Talking about all the suicides he sees. We said, why? He said they are linking the Carroll County drinking water to higher rates of depression which can lead to suicide!

I asked if there would be articles on this on the internet. He said yes. There is a suicide in Carroll County every 24 hours!

No comments: