Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Colonial Lock and Key"

Beware of this company. With the burglaries and the rules here at Twisted Pines that you aren't allowed to change your lock without alerting management-here's what happened.

All of my break ins were without forced entry. I've never given a key to any of my friends. The burglar was locking up on their way out. What sense would it make for me to use a company that will alert management.

Colonial said don't worry we never do that. They came out and changed my lock. I had to give them $140 dollars. Next morning they called Twisted and said "Elana changed her lock."

Twisted has made me change my lock again today (my expense) and give management a key. Another 100 dollars. (someone is helping me with these security expenses)

Now Colonial is here and he's making small talk about the weather. I said "Oh no, don't make small talk with me. I know what you did. And it sure wasn't very ethical." "He said, I didn't do it, Shmoe's lock and key did it"

I said "Bull. Shmoe's has no idea that I changed the lock"

So, he's here now, and I'm fuming angry. I'll just take the new key give him my credit card and not say a word to him.

I've been very very busy with survival related stuff, and every day I can't believe I haven't had a heart attack from the stress. Right now, just having him in my house is making my hands shake.

No comments: