Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Where did SHE come from?!"

Something rather comical just happened with my computer. I've never had sound with my computer. The person who donated the computer to me told me that I would need to put my headphones into the blue opening in the back. Did that about a week ago, still no sound.

Today, I'm drinking my coffee, and reading an an from Enterprise that came to my email account. Suddenly and loudly she's talking to me and trying to convince me to use Enterprise! Did someone come into the house, like a computer fairy (related of course to the tooth fairy) while I was sleeping and repair the sound function? I don't have any speakers, and I thought you needed speakers to get sound. I even checked the front door to see if anyone had come in in the night.

Isn't that a hoot?!

No comments: