Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Twin Oaks Community in Louisa, Va"

I lived at twin oaks for 3 weeks in the summer of 95, while, basically homeless both before and immediately after leaving.

Wanna see a video of the land, the life, the beauty and the politics of one of my homes? (I consider all of my lifes addresses to be one of my homes, even if I only lived there for one night or one week!)

go to www.thefec.org

and click on the video

about "community still going strong after 40 years"

well those aren't the exact words, but you'll find it. please, after viewing the video post your comments to my blog, about what you think of the lifestyle! I went there and worked there the 42 hours a week as was required of me, as it was a lifestyle I was seriously considering and a requirement of all visitors!

No comments: