Saturday, March 27, 2010

letter about fibromyalgia

This is a beautifully constructed letter, i can relate to every words. I'm so grateful to have found an online support group for fibromyalgia sufferers.

This letter was compiled after the author read notes from thousands of sufferers. It is a letter intended for friends and family of the sufferers and it is perfect.

here is the link

www.facebook.com/note/php?created&& suggest & note_id=390543120344

also, a link to my "friend's blog" which she devotes to living with fibromyalgia. i'm so proud of her for being brave enuf to go online to a blog to discuss this daily misery.

www.livingwithdisease101.blogspot.com

Personally I've had it since about 87. I thought it was Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, in 97 I received a proper dx.

No comments: