Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Movie Review"

"She's out of my league" was excellent, hilarious. Course I notice that I almost always do more laughing then the other patrons. I've also noticed that when I don't laugh, like when someone is getting hurt, the other patrons are laughing loudest.

I don't even know the name of the main stars! Was that Reese Witherspoon? I don't know. I should find that out before writing a review. But the main male star is exactly like I guy I know named Andrew. Not that they look exactly alike, because Andrew is much more handsome then main star, but they are so similar in personality.

The least fave parts of my movie were the smash em beat em up scenes. One of the best scenes takes place right before the girls mother walks in and involves a dog.

In some respects it's shallow in that the whole thing is about enjoying this woman's (main star) beauty. Nonetheless, it's wonderful to watch her fall for a "6" when she's a "hard 10"

I also love the scene where main start is forced to get back on plane, funny!

Don't like the character Stainer too much...................

This romantic comedy is win win. Go see it.

No comments: