Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Nobody believes me"

None of the local police believe that anyone has been in my home, even though I find things left behind, things moved, things damaged.

They won't take fingerprints. I went over their heads to the md. state police, who just sent the call back to the local police. One of the cops today was extremely condescending (most of them are) and asked me if the chewed gum in my car was recyclable. They didn't write up a report on the gears being real loose and the screws being taken out.

In fact they asked me what my diagnosis is. I didn't know that one's diagnosis could influence whether or not they get help. They said, based on what the hospital diagnosed you with, we wouldn't believe any evidence you come up with anyway.

I told them i didn't call 911 when someone was outside my door because i didn't want them to take me to the hospital again.

What are our rights when the police don't believe us? I encourage your comments.

No comments: