Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Syncopy"

Now why is it that, I just went through 5 days of syncopy and not one person in the hospital seemed concerned, told me it was called "syncopy", or otherwise discuss this with me.

I had recurring episodes which began on Mon. and for now at least, ended yesterday. The only reason I know it is called syncopy is because I called my doctor at his office , from the hospital where I was an inpatient and described my symptoms.

He told me it is called syncopy. I have no doubt he will evaluate this further when I see him, but it is very disturbing that nobody in the hospital seemed concerned with my syncopy, my violent stomach pain, or my recurrent migraines.

It's been my theory for a long , long, time. Nobody ever got better in a hospital. (at least I don't see that I ever would) I slept about 2 hours between Monday morning and Friday night. Due to the hospital being so cold, due to my hospital roommate snoring, and due to the all encompassing fear of having been taken to the wrong part of the hospital.

Synchronistically, I just came across an article on all the toxic substances found over at the old Rosewood center.

Well, that of course, is another story. Today, I have found some more photos missing, and that somebody glued together 4 of my pics. All pics with people in them are missing from the pile....................and like I said 4 are glued together.

I'm going thru the apt. and getting as organized as possible so I can more easily spot when things are amiss. I can't go into everything I'm finding here. But I wish I could. For blogging purposes I shall remain "emotionally detached"

So, I have been in the hospital for syncopy before, but it's been a # of years. I will keep you informed.

No comments: