Monday, October 8, 2012

"Another bogus and annoying holiday!"

Since early 94, I find that all holidays are just a huge inconvenience.  I've barely celebrated a single one.  I began worrying about Saturday's upcoming holiday well in advance.  (Columbus Day)

Early a.m.  I had 2 long convos/debates with the bus drivers.   we were trying to figure out what would be opened and what would be closed.  I can see cars parked at one of the libraries but that doesn't mean they aren't there for another reason.  Why are there cars at the bank?  How can a bak be opened on a fed. holiday?

The  driver said," well the schools are opened but the libraries are probably closed! " (I had to ride around on the bus to figure out what is open and what is closed)

Since I'm living hand to mouth and working 7 days a week -  a holiday is nothing more then one more day where you can't work on bettering your circumstances.

No comments: