Thursday, October 11, 2012

"I won't ask HIM to help me again!"

Last night I told the manager that the noise upstairs is unbearable could you please ask them to quiet down?  (assuming he'd call them on the phone and tell them politely)

INSTEAD!   He walks to the motel room and bashes on the door for a good 15 minutes!  He is demanding they open their door immediately!  It is after 10 at night and the tenants are yelling back at him.  Mgr. threatens to call security.  There is a great deal of cursing and god knows how many people got involved because the fight went outside and sounded like more folks joined in.  I found the whle thing pretty scary and i put my ear against the door to try to make out the details.

After at least 45 min. of ruckus my motel phone rings.  I don't pick it up because it's either the mgr. telling me that he took care of it, or it's the other neighbor who figured out it's me and is pissed!

Funny, I had just watched a special on "John Gotti" the godfather and learned how the Mafia works.  This mgr obviously likes to handle problems Mafia style, and likely woke up everyone in the motel because of it!

No comments: