Friday, October 19, 2012

"Well, why don't you fight it elana?"

The reason I don't fight "it!" is because if I tried to fight every legal injustice......I would be in a courtroom 24/7 for the rest of my life!

I have to pick my battles!

Lately, in my housing search, I am encountering time and time again a vast amount of housing discrimination.  Now, I can only look at properties that are on the bus line.  Another limitation is that not only am i allergic to both dogs and cats i really don't enjoy living with animals! 

The 2 major areas of housing discrimination that i am running into are

a. with the affordable rooms for rent, many persons don't want to rent out to anyone over 30

b. many people don't return my call when they find out that my income come from disability

Again, I have even bigger fish to fry then this type of injustice and this is why i am not reporting it.......

No comments: