Monday, October 15, 2012

"Long Island Medium"

I tried to post a clip of the episode I saw last night for the first time, but no luck.

Interestingly, the first person she has to go see is in "Maryland"  I watch carefuly to try to figure out whether or not she is in Baltimore, and she is!  I watch her drive up interstate 83, so perhaps the client is in Cockeysville or Lutherville.  No doubt most of her clients appear to be wealthy and white.

Anywho, i really enjoyed this show.  I've told you in the past that I have psychic ability but I have never done any sort of reading where I have asked to be paid.

Many of my environments since 95 have been haunted, and I on at least one occasion talked to the ghost. 

In addition to the countless invasions by living human predators, there is no doubt in my mind that many of my environments are haunted by ghosts as well.

The most recent example i can provide for you is that; in my last apartment, I "windexed" the bathroom mirror, twice in one evening, just to have a handprint continue to re-appear!  Needless to say, I really connected with last nights episode where theresa was shocked to see the handprint on the wall of the motel placed there by a child aged ghost!

I encourage you to check out this show because i can assure you that there is a such thing as psychics and i have no doubt that ghosts are real!

No comments: