Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"The Center for Psychotic Studies?!"

Of all the crazy things.  I was flipping the channels today, and here it is!  The CPS agency!  It is located in a highly apt city, the city of Baltimore.

One of the conclusions they come to (you call that news?!)  is that every human being is capable of murder if pushed far enough.  I came to that quick conclusion myself not long after becoming a city resident in 95.

I mean look at road rage.  I couldn't drive one mile without being raged at and even threatened with my life if i drove approximately the speed limit in Carroll County.

This is why I posted the video "The Message" to my blog:  we are all capable my friends we are all capable.

Grandmaster Flash says : Don't push me cause i'm close to the edge, i'm trying not to lose my head.  it's like a jungle......."

No comments: