Sunday, October 14, 2012

"It's a small world after all"

Setting: In front of Big Bucks

Yesterday there was a couple sitting in front of BIg Bucks who are from North Carolina.  They lost everyting in the recession of 08.  They are now livikng in their van.  Their vehicle broke down in Mountain Town about a week ago.

They had a table full of bibles, and the husband has some very strong outspoken ideologies.  He calls himself "militant" and even apologized to me.  He has a heart of gold and a strong southern accent.

I had a very enjoyable and strong connection with the wife.  She was inspired when she heard that I blog about my journey.

When I gave her the blog she said:

"Well, yes, I already came across this blog while googling for services for the poor!"

(Lady you just made my day!)

No comments: