Tuesday, December 2, 2014

is it paranormal activity?

the other day my bed shook for about 4 minutes it visibly shook I was in it when it happened. I've stayed in many motels in the last few years and I've been an apartment building since I was 12 years old.

Pretty much every motel an apartment building I have ever lived in the furniture shakes from noise pollution and because the building was just not built well the walls and floors are very thin

But the other day when my bed was shaking I wondered are my neighbors for telling anything against me? Just 4 hours earlier I had left a polite note for the neighbor behind me as well as the neighbor next door asking that if it is them cuz they please be more considerate because I hear screaming and other noises that keep me up in the middle of the night

Even in this apartment building it is not uncommon for the furniture shake with noise pollution and slamming doors.

I made a note in my journal to check with the office on whether someone had died in this apartment. I told you that I've lived in a number of places in the past where unexplainable things happen such as a towel shaking on the towel rack when there is no breeze or no air conditioning.

But I just confirmed this morning that what I experienced was my first earthquake a real earthquake!

No comments: