Thursday, December 11, 2014

simply beautiful

chE ck it out guys www.Postsecretalbum.coM

This is a PostSecret live event where people record their secrets on audio and then music is attached in the background. I just went to Barnes and Noble to check out the new post secrets book in fact the guy that started it is from Maryland or lives in Maryland now.

I've mentioned PostSecret before.  you mail your secret to frank warrenon a postcard .postcards are very beautiful because people decorate them in such a way that they are true works of art.  Icould not find my secret in the book, my secret might have appeared in a prior book. I wonder how he manages to publish all of the secrets or maybe he can't perhaps that's impossible.

Democrat or Republican black white green or purple you are going to love PostSecret!

No comments: