Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Back to the pay phones!"

My land line has been out of order since friday. BGE never credited my account for august payment. the agency that is going to make my car payment for me will pay it more than aweek late. how am i supposed to manage this stress? tough to have a normal life ya know. but still chipping away at transferring my journals to disc. and sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that i have at least one best seller in me!

Verizon can't come out and troubleshoot until the 17th! Must i switch companies again? i've added minutes to my cell, but i certainly can't afford a land line bill and a cell bill.

met with a job "coach" today. one of the best experiences i've ever had. she has the perfect combination of warmth, smarts, and professionalism.

i told her that i'll never land a job with a resume due to all of my gaps, but she feels otherwise. she said employers won't even look at ya nowadays without a resume. we'll meet again in 2 weeks. in the meantime she assigned me to circling job ads to show her, just to give her an idea of what i like, and how open minded i am with my search..................................................

No comments: