Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If I take "them" to court"

If I take everybody to court who deserves to go to court, I'll be in court 24/7!

  The couple that donated trashed furniture back in June damaged a 6 foot swath of my new carpeting.

   My neighbor says I should take them to court. The mechanic that was supposed to have completed a job correctly within 90 days refused to re- do the job.

 So a Hampstead mechanic said "You should take them to court!"

 If the car breaks down due to that issue, I will not have the means to fix the car. When a company promises you a product that you prepay for and then doesn't deliver and you have to spend an hour a day for 6 weeks correcting it, they should probably be taken to court! going to court is a job! You have to be well prepared!

No comments: