Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Why women should marry!"

Women should marry because everything comes in childproof containers! They need a man to open jars! I bought pancake syrup from the grocery store a week ago. I could not get it open. I banged it upside down on the floor, as sometimes that will pop a lid. No luck. I tried a wet washcloth. No luck. I bought the only jar opener in the grocery store. six dollars and fifty cents. Still won't open. Waited 5 days asked a neighbor if she had one of those old fashioned free jar openers. She lent it to me. No luck. She tried she got it open. I can't get my medicine bottle open, so i go to wal mart to get some easy off lids, they are closed.


"I can't get it closed" My air mattress has had a slow leak since about 6/11. I've tried poster putty, duct tape, used chewing gum, and an official repair patch no luck. I awaken every 3 hours with a mattress that has flattened to the floor. Wal Mart doesn't take exchanges. Coleman will but it takes 6 weeks. I went ahead and just replaced the whole bed the other day.

I can't get it open, i can't get it closed, in a sense i can't be independent! My friend joanne stato wrote a song (and she has an amazing voice) about things that won't open. check her out at www.joannestato.com

No comments: