Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Aren't there ANY decent public restrooms?"

If your homeless, or carless and out all day you know the importance of finding a decent public bathroom.  Denny's* grocery, is not one of them.  It typically smells so bad that you have to hold your nose the whole time you are in there.  But even if it's relatively clean there's often drama with trying to use this bathroom.

Yesterday, (there are 2 stalls-and I'd like to say this kind of scenario is unusual but it isn't)  there is a woman lying on the floor of the handicapped stall, and then the 2nd stall is locked but there isn't anyone in it.

I assumed the woman in the handicapped stall was masturbating.........I went to ask a clerk if she could open the other stall for me, and that there is a woman on the floor.

I'm here to eat lunch at the deli, and the clerk says to me "Oh, it's nothing to worry about-she's just pregnant and vomiting"

(You know I really didn't need to know that, I just want the damn bathroom)

In Mountain Town, the 2 best public bathrooms are at the KFC and at the Subway.

KFC has enough room in the woman's stall to hold a 50'th birthday and disco party!

Subway , in the winter, is heated to about 90, so it's a great place to warm up, wash up, etc................................

So now u know where to use the restroom if you come to Mountain Town!

No comments: