Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Counterculture to the core"

I meet few people who share my views.   One way I learn whether or not other people are thinking the way I think is to google the subject.  There are definitely plenty of others who are pissed like me, that they can't go ANYWHERE without tripping over dogs.

I recently went to an outdoor art expo, where it seemed there were more dogs then humans.  Dogs were scuffling with one another, there was horrible barking, and owners were struggling to keep their dogs from jumping on humans.

One vendor asked me how I was.  I said, I'm pissed that Mountain Town finds a way to ruin everything by allowing dogs.

Much to my pleasure and surprise, here was his response.

"Well, thank god you said it.  Us vendors aren't allowed to express displeasure about this.  Every year at this event, we have dogs pissing on our displays, shitting in the aisles between the booths, and to top it off, EVERY YEAR AT THIS EVENT SOMEONE GETS BIT!"

(Even if there is only one human being who thinks the way I think on an issue, i feel relieved.  It's a sort of validation, don't you think?)

No comments: