Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Part 2-retail hell/at the mal wart"

Me-"My birth certificate isn't valid i.d.?!"  (Is she f#$in' kidding me?!)

Me-"Get me the manager of the store please"

her-"he isn't here"

Me-"Then get me the mgr. of the front end"

So she get's L. her supervisor.  I explain that the transaction was ok'ed at 11, and now they are telling me they aren't going to do it.

L-"That's right.  You don't have proper i.d.!

Me-"What does that mean?"

L-"you don't have i.d. for this state!"

Me-"Get me your supervisor"

He takes 15 min. hangs around the photo dept goofing off, and I have know idea if he is coming back.  I ask a clerk if he's coming back, yes, supposedly he is.  I wonder y he is making a call, rather then letting me talk to said supervisor over the phone........................

He comes back, and I tell him that i am not leaving the customer service desk, until your company gives me what u promised.

He said "I'll help you for today but we broke rules for you and you should be grateful."

i said "Thank you for doing this, but, the way I was treated is unacceptable.  How do I file a grievance?"

He said "We don't have any grievance forms left, but I'll just tell my supe what u said"

(No, he won't)  I need the name and phone # of your supe. so I can tell them the way "managers" are treating the customers............................................

(I hate that all I do is fight.  But in this society you fight or you die)

No comments: