Saturday, November 29, 2014

a moment in the life of

so I just observe myself and what's going on in my body while I try to do this one task. Here's what it's like to do this one task when you've got fibromyalgia and nerve damage.

In an effort to sit up in bed I bend my elbows roll over to the left and begin to push myself up the pain in my butt and back and arms is absolutely excruciating when I put my right hand on the bed to continue to push myself up the pain in my hand is excruciating from the nerve pain.

I try to reach for a blanket but I'm horribly horribly weak and lifting my arms to pull for the blanket is excruciating pain in my arms and the blanket weighs 300 pounds or so it feels like

Grasping the blanket with my hands causes horrific burning pain in my hands pulling the blanket over me is nearly impossible because of how weak I am

No this is nothing new these symptoms have been going on for about 15 years or so, most of the time if I need another blanket I am unable to get one I am unable to do those tasks especially in the middle of the night so I'll just lay here and be cold

No comments: