Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"A typical day"

With lyme and fm (fibromyalgia) the moment I awaken I have excruciating pain.  I can't open my eyes, they burn so bad I can't open them til sometimes 1 p.m.  Although the doc gave me drops it is almost impossible to put drops in my eyes.

So today I awoke with severe rib and stomach pain and a severe headache with severe bodywide joint and nerve pain.  This is one of the reasons why I can't see any point in dating.

Tonight, was wonderful.  I chose an event from the newspaper called "topics for the new millennium" it was on the slow foods movement.  It wasn't a lecture but a conversation.  A few folks came up to me after wards and said that I'm so educated and well informed and learned a lot from me.

When you're sick you really don't want to leave the bed, but if you can you don't regret it.  Even at this moment I have severe tailbone pain and it's really hard to even sit down.  It's crazy and depressing most of the time.

No comments: