Wednesday, November 19, 2014

do I have cancer?

so I was told that the next step in finding out whether or not I have cancer is to have the biopsy of both breasts however my friend Margie pointed out to me that there are sometimes serious side effects and who having a biopsy. Given how low my quality of life already is and give him that I love my breasts exactly the way they are I have decided that I am going to forgo having two biopsies.

As it is I've been sick for almost 20 years since seriously so with no health aide and no support virtually no support of any kind not even anyone that would go pick up a prescription for me if I was too sick to get it.

That being said about the lack of support why risk getting even sicker with no support? I don't know how many weeks or months it'll be where I will be symptom-free if I do indeed have cancer but you can imagine as someone who is made six suicide attempts already well... I will keep you informed

No comments: