Saturday, November 15, 2014

death Cafe

  ve  been worrying about the possibility that I might have breast cancer. I've been googling and reading and trying to understand everything that I can so that I can make an informed decision in the event that the biopsy shows that I have cancer/that is if I even choose to have the biopsy.

Today I attended something called Death cafe. Approximately 60 people attended.  We broke up into 3groups; each person wrote a question or topic on a small sheet of paper then dropped it into a hat. This facilitator chooses a piece of paper out of the hat and then we discuss that topic as a group.

 The woman sitting next to me has been a member of the hemlock society for three decades.   I told her one tiny detail about my life and she said: I would not Bable to tolerate conditions like that.



Www.Deathcafe.Org

No comments: