Thursday, November 13, 2014

one day at a time / this week has been better

so the chainsmokers live below me for 14 weeks. When I review my journals for that 14 week. I see how having neighbors like that dominated my life on most or should I say many levels. Nearly every morning I woke up with a migraine. In the evenings it would take about 6 hours for me to get the air in the bedroom clean enough for me to be able to fall asleep. I would tense up when their big dog would start barking.

This week I only woke up with a migraine once I can relax I don't have to worry about tiptoeing around because there's nobody down there right now. Now there's no guarantees about what sort of person is going to move him next but right now I'm on what you could consider to be autumn break!

Because I'm anticipating that it will take about a month for management to find someone new to move in below me, there's a slim chance that the people who move in will be chainsmokers.

When I'm not breathing in cigarette smoke my entire outlook changes and I don't feel nearly as depressed and despondent!

You know what they say in the 12 step groups one day at a time!

No comments: