Sunday, November 9, 2014

best of the Oprah show

as I've told you many times before I've gone most of my life without watching television. I've gone most of my life being extremely busy trying to build a good life for myself and possibly even a career so there was never time for TV. The other thing was that I never had the financial means to pay for cable. Its funny I just watched the movie the other day figured it was new turned out it was 30 years old cold Muppets Take Manhattan. Right now I'd like to tell you that I'm watching an amazing show that reminds me of a career that I could have probably been very successful at and that is to be a therapist. I have done sliding scale therapy for people being upfront about the fact that I only have a bachelor's degree and then being told that they feel that I'm perfectly adequate as a therapist in that they would like to keep seeing me. That being said I am watching the help desk on the own channel. Therapist Harville Hendrix and this show is called finding the love that you want. I'm at home which is why I have not been able to add the youtube link. You may have better luck finding this episode by going to the Oprah network which I'm not sure its either called own or go to Google and enter the Oprah Winfrey Network ok this is called the best of the Oprah show super soul Sunday

No comments: