Wednesday, November 26, 2014

unwrapping the enigmatic

if you go to Google and enter my name and then put the word Baltimore I was surprised that the very second thing that pops up is the article about my father's 5 restaurants and bars. This is the 4th time I've read the article every time I read it I see something that I didn't see before it reminded me that the five pizza places mentioned we're all owned by my father. The one on Liberty Road was named Elena's pizza shop but spelled Elana. The article doesn't mention that they probably didn't even know it.

Free as abusive as my father was my adoptive father was I reckon he must have loved me at least when I was a baby or at least like me a little bit :-) to name his pizza place after me. By the time I was about 10 he lost pretty much all the businesses and then we lost our house.

For my new readers I hope you enjoy the article it is listed under the Jewish Museum of Maryland in Baltimore again just google my name and then put the word Baltimore.

The other thing that I want to say is quote you can't believe everything you read on quote. Because there are other links that come up with my name and my middle initial and I have nothing to do with having joined those organizations I've never had anything to do with some of these links

There is another Elena Snyder she's very young she spells her name the same way that I do and I assumed that the link has something to do with me but when I looked at it more closely synchronistic Lea she has set up an 8 track tape so cold listing of the music that she likes however when I try to find the music that she likes I couldn't find it.

Again I'm sorry about the typos I am NOT actually typing I am doing text to talk I'm sorry talk to text I think its called Google talk to text or something like that so they do make a lot of typos.

I was also stunned that the article about the weekend that I spent at the Heathcote intentional community is still up on the web so its been up there now for about 14 years which is a pretty long time.

No comments: